The license policy for digital download allows you to have this in any of your 5 devices (Example: on your PC, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet, eBook Reader). Distributing the digital content to others or sharing it on the internet is strictly prohibited under copyright law.
Articles in this section
- How do I download video/audio/eBook/ that I have purchased?
- Can I place one order comprising of different categories (Magazine Subscription, Books, CDs/DVDs, Online Downloads) into one?
- What if the download stops before it has completed?
- I have finished downloading the video/audio. Where do I find it?
- Does online downloads have DRM restrictions?
- What is the license policy for online downloads?
- By mistake, I have ordered a digital download. Can I cancel the order and get the refunds?